Friday, December 28, 2012

//Fun Facts Friday::


We have been in the hospital for 16 days and today is the day we get to go home! I could cry I am so happy. These past 2 weeks have been filled with blood, sweat and tears. My days and nights were packed with so much emotion I could literally explode. I miss my husband, I miss my sweet little Ezra, I miss my house, my bed, my shower, my salon, my clients...my old life. I feel like I have to get to know everything all over again. I may be dramatic, but I am being serious. The past two weeks have been maybe my hardest weeks. And I know it is all just beginning.
I am nervous, yet insanely excited to be home with all my boys. I am looking forward to getting to know Elias and watching Marshall and Ezra get to know him.

Here are a couple fun facts:

-Hugging Marshall tight without a big belly in the way is my new favorite thing to do.
-My fingernails need to be filed.
-I feel like I can't see past my bangs. I need a trim.
-I am dying to get back in the salon and do clients. A big thank you to my clients who I have had to cancel, thank you for being so understanding. Also- If I did have to cancel with you, please email me with upcoming dates that will work for you to reschedule.
-I am anxious to get my boys back on their (rigid) schedule. Next week, my goal is to devote my time to doing just that.
-I LOVE spam. (Thanks for reminding me JoAnne:)
-I am so grateful for my wonderful friends- their love, support and prayers.
-I actually, LOVE the hospital food. Am I gross?
-Elias had his "man" surgery yesterday. I ached and could cry for him.
-Elias was able to be in the room with me last night and it was hard for me to put him down. I wanted to snuggle him all night.
-I couldn't wait to wear my wedding ring, when I went home last Saturday I threw it back on- and it fit!
-I found a new show that I think I love, Nashville. Who wants to talk about it with me?
-and I will always love, "Evertbody loves Raymond"-- can you tell there was a television in my hospital room?
-Marshall and I decided that we would celebrate our little family's Christmas on New Years eve. I am going to try to find time to make ham and potatoes.
-My plan was to pull out Elf on a shelf 10 days before Christmas, and since I wasn't able to do that, I am going to start it tomorrow! I cannot wait to surprise Ezra every morning with our Elf.
- I am so tired of wearing my glasses. I feel like the tops of my ears are callused.

I am so excited to be home with my family tonight and I look forward to sharing all of our experiences with you. Thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers over the past couple weeks. I cannot thank you all enough.