This week we spent most of our time indoors. We weren't about to conquer the frigid weather that was happening outside the walls of our home. We keep our house nice and toasty warm. It feels tropical in here and because of that, we are not looking forward to our next months heating bill.
Remember that time when I wasn't taking any photos? Well, that, my friends, is no longer a problem in this house. It is quite the opposite. I am taking so many photos that if I set Ezra up to play or something he immediately says, "No,mamma, cheese! Go" He tells me to get my camera. I am the paparazzi around here.
I am excited to share some Fun Facts!
- Ezra wears his boots everywhere. All.The.Time.
- When Ezra isn't wearing his boots, he is wearing one of our shoes.
-I will NEVER boil an egg ever again. I baked my eggs this week to hard boil them and they were perfect! And easy to peel! They will now be called, 'hard baked' eggs. I am pumping up my protein intake for little e.
- My mom calls Eli her little Ojiichan, which is grandpa in Japanese Because Eli looks like a little old grandpa.
- I love when babies go crossed eyed sometimes.I think it is hilarious. I love it more when I get it on camera.
- This is Marshall with one of our favorite friends, Graham. Who Ezra calls 'G'. These boys have been letting their beards go for the last couple months and are totally beard proud. I mean, look at these beards. They both need trophies. We measured Marshall's the other day and it pulled out at about an inch and half!