Friday, March 1, 2013

Fun Facts Friday:


We are all finally back to our regular selves after our bouts with the nastiest colds to hit our little white house. Eli is the only one with a little cough and I am praying that it will run it's little course and leave his tiny lungs sooner than later. Ezra has been a handful for us, especially after getting over being sick. He pretty much got whatever he wanted, whenever he wanted when he wasn't feeling well and now that he is better, I have been enforcing all our regular rules in the home. Needless to say, he hates all of my ideas about that.

Here are some fun facts:

-Ezra calls popcorn- "crack corn" I love this. I also think it is appropriate because popcorn can be so addicting!
 - We are loving our little storage shelf for our toys. It is definitely not as chaotic and a mess now that that all of our toys (that are out, anyways) have a spot. Ezra likes to park his cars in their 'garages.'

 -I am also loving our new lamp. I can see so much clearer at night now. As I mentioned before, my sight has changed drastically after having babies and I can't see as well at night.Since I spend the majority of my life in our living room, we needed something.

 -Ezra used to eat everything we put in front of him. This has not been the case lately. He won't eat ANYTHING! He is so picky and it is killing me. He can't eat yogurt for every meal like he wants and is going hungry most nights. (His choice, not mine- I swear) I have been trying to get creative- see what I did here? This back fired. He was so upset when he ate the bears nose. ugh.
-Easter candy is my favorite candy of all time. Those little robins eggs can come and stay! I almost bought a 42 ounce bag of them yesterday and had to fight with myself about it. Instead,I bought two 10 ounce bags. After I came home and ripped into the bag, I knew I made the wrong decision.
- Eli is getting BIG! We can't keep up with him!
-Eli also smiles the biggest when I kiss him on the lips. Marshall says he smiles the biggest when I kiss him on the lips, too. (Cute.)
-I feel like I need a stay at home mom uniform. This is what it will be, a hoodie, jeans or stretchy pants and sneakers/slippers. I am happiest in this uniform.

Marshall's swim season is over after this weekend! He was named coach of the year for the second year in a row! We are so proud of him! He will also be shaving his beard into something fun tomorrow. Photos to come!

I am looking forward to a busy week next week. We are planning on seeing lots of our friends for play dates. Ezra will be so excited!

Have a good Friday!