You would quickly notice how perfectly IMPERFECT our little family is, how our household runs ragged and how it is a almost relentless that everyday we start completely over in a new routine. There truly is never a dull day in my life and I am beyond grateful for all that I can experience with my my little family. I feel so honored to walk through this life with such a wonderful man and such sweet little boys. I don't know how I deserve to be so blessed or to be so happy. I am extremely grateful.
Here are a couple fun facts:
- I think I turn into a werewolf when there is a full moon. Marshall has reminded me of my sass the last 2 nights.
- Ezra has been putting Eli's pants over his head and claiming to be Spiderman.
- I was able to work out almost everyday this week!
- Ezra is over his weirdo fever thing and his hives are gone. Hallelujah and of course, now I feel a cold coming on. There is a black cloud over our house that rains germs, I swear.
- I play music to calm us all down during the day.
- I miss driving a stick shift. Sometimes I ask my mom if I can take her little hyundai to the grocery store so I can remember what it is like to drive one.
- My feet feel baby smooth after my pedicure yesterday. I needed it desperately.
- All we need is love. Loving one another is a commandment that is so easily broken and forgotten. I feel like the world needs a reminder of this beautiful request.
-Ezra loves to wake up Eli. He says "Wake up, all-eye" (All-eye is how he says Eli)
- Marshall's birthday is next week and I am going to attempt to make him an ice cream cake. I am really excited!
- I think children's rights are the most important rights. Please don't argue with that.
- I love sitting in the sun- and I think Ezra likes it just as much as me.
- The Easter bunny comes to our house on Friday nights because our last name starts with A. ;) We are one of the first houses he visits!
I love our Easter Weekend already! We are going to an Easter Egg hunt at our church tonight, Easter bunny comes tonight and in the morning we will have a delicious little brunch- we are hoping to make it to Como zoo if it isn't too rainy. Sunday we will go to church and have family over for our Easter dinner.
Have a beautiful Easter weekend.