Tuesday, March 12, 2013

My Monday (Tuesday)


First things first.

Daylight savings is the pits!

To be honest. My Monday is a fog. How is that even possible? I did manage to get a few photos of Eli.

Here he is.

Sporting his 3 month old smile. I can't believe he is already 3 months old. Where has the time gone?



Instead of boring you with our regular Monday routine, I will share with you  a couple things I learned yesterday.

-The only time to get photos of Eli is while Ezra is sleeping. This is for his safety.

-Leftovers are wonderful blessings from nights before. Ezra wasn't into them and went to bed starving again.

-Pizza is still Ezra's favorite food and would have rather had that than leftovers.

- If the dishes don't get cleaned right after our meals, they don't get done. You should see the mound of dishes in the sink/counters.

-Eli is weaning himself from his cluster feeding days! He was so much more content and happy and not so fussy and mad last night.

-Someday I will feel comfortable in my clothes. Monday was not this day.

- I like Ezra's hair longer on top. I always cut it (because he asks) and regret it. It was VERY fluffy Monday!

- I love doing hair. I love having a salon in my home and being able to meet new people through my work. It is so rewarding.

-The night light being later rocks my world.

-Nap time went longer than usual. That was awesome.

-Marshall wants a "fun day" all by himself. I can't wait to hear how much fun he plans on having by himself.









This week is filled with lots of hair appointments and play dates and I am looking forward to all of them!