Here are some fun facts:
- My sisters 'get me'. I think most people think they 'get me' but my sisters and I speak the same language. I don't know what I would do without them. I love them.
-I am insanely ambitious. You may already know that- or think you know that. But if I have a project or a challenge of any kind I take it head on. I also have a million ideas running through my head at all times.
- Eli eats his hands. A lot. I swear I feed him.
-Our new phones arrived this week. I can honestly say- I love my phone and it is already making a world of difference. Side note. I can take credit card payments now! (through my phone!)- Technology is mind blowing. Also- Tell me what apps that I need to have.
-Marshall brought home a hand me down cozy coupe from a family that he works with. This is probably the coolest thing to happen to Ezra since our 75degree day last weekend.
- I will be thirty in 2 and a half years and I still wear zit cream to bed. Can I be done with it yet?
- I hate buying new underwear/garments/socks. I would rather buy something else.
-I love that Marshall has a budget for us. But I dread telling him when I go over. I feel as though I have failed him. Making a meal plan for the week is my secret to a successful shopping trip.
- I have pulled out the activity set for Eli this week and even though he isn't entirely ready for it, he sure does like it.
-I can confidently say that I am finally down to my pre pregnancy weight. I would still like to lose a couple more pounds. But I am feeling a little more comfortable in my skin these days.
- I am still nursing and plan to continue to nurse until he is a year. That is, if he will let me. And no, I haven't started him on rice cereal yet. I am pushing that out for a wee bit longer.
-When people ask me how I do 'it'-- I never know what they are asking. I just tell them that I don't- I am never doing anything how I am supposed to, and it is never done well or easily. The only thing that I know I can do well, is hair. I believe the reason for that is because I am in a room, with the door shut and I am staring at someone's head. I can think clearly and focus. The minute I walk out of the salon my brain becomes a jumble of goo.
- I am hungry all the time.I am trying not to cave into my cravings. ie; bigmacs, cupcakes...etc.
-I accidentally deleted a ton of photos from a family walk on a beautiful night last weekend. I hate myself for it! ughhh!
I am working a wedding tomorrow and really excited! I love this time of year and the energy of happy brides. Such a fun time! Have a great weekend!