I thank Heavenly Father every day for my children but in the same breath I am pleading for patience, guidance and forgiveness.
Here are some fun facts and some happenings from the week.
-I called Marshall many times this week just to tell him I was losing it.
- My jaw hurts front grinding my teeth.
-Eli would only nap once a day all week and never when Ezra napped.
-Marshall and I had a crunches contest. I win. I always win. I am helping him.
-I consider myself a good tipper. but I am a touch critic when it comes to customer service. I have been there and done that.
-Eli got his very first ear infection this week! :( Poor baby. But as soon as we gave him medicine, he was happy. He wasn't himself for days.
- Ezra got a new toy tractor this week. He loves it. I didn't realize how much noise it made until we got home. I do not love it.
- A lot of people love the Minnesota heat. I stay inside.
- I will never get plastic surgery. I think I would look so dumb, besides, it's not my style. I am happy with my body.
- I have never had braces but always wanted them-- because all my friends had them growing up.
- As a hairstylist, I do feel like a therapist at times. Believe me when I say that I have heard it all.
- I want lasik, but I am too scared.
- I want to give away all of the boys clothes they have grown out of in hopes that our next child will be a girl.
- I am SO excited for the State Fair- We always go on the last day.
- Marshall and I went over our schedule for September and I am already overwhelmed and looking forward to October.
- With that said, our basement project keeps getting pushed aside.
Happy(?) last few days of summer.