Friday, August 30, 2013

Fun Facts Friday:

We stayed in this week- all week and the one day that we did leave this week, I left one of our bags at the register and only realized after unloading the kids and bags. I had to pack the kids up all over again and race back to the store before someone walked off with it. I was so annoyed.  But I guess that happens when you don't leave the house very often.

You would think we would have been more bored than we actually were. We made good use of our time.

Here are some fun facts:

- Ezra loves to do chores. He helped me fold and put away laundry this week. He knows that he has to pick up all his toys and put them on his toy shelf before watching anything. He insisted on washing our front window with baby wipes- I prefer window cleaner, but baby wipes worked surprisingly well. He also puts his dishes in the sink when he is done with them. I love that we have been consistent in teaching him that this is how we do things in our home.



- Eli is feeling better!!! But still not sleeping well.



- I love having leftovers in the refrigerator because then I don't have to make dinner.

- I do all of my blogging from a tiny little netbook.

- I thought our baby monitor totally died on us this week and thought I was going to loose my mind. I didn't realize how much I relied on it until it didn't work. No worries, though! I fixed it!

- Ezra ate really well this week and tried a couple new things. He ate a sloppy jo and a taco! Both new things for him and he liked them both.

-I hesitate to even mention this, but (I think) Ezra is officially potty trained. He tells us when he needs to go and goes #1 and #2 in the potty! We are thrilled! We just have to be consistent with asking him when he is playing outside-- he doesn't like to stop what he is doing to go potty.

- I want to sit down and make a list of "family rules"- I hope to do this this weekend. Ezra is old enough now to understand what we do and don't do.

- I have a couple barely/never worn dresses and pieces of clothes that I want to sell. Anyone want to buy my stuff?

-We are so excited to go to the fair on Monday! The weather is supposed to be perfect! Not too hot, just how I like it!


Have a great long weekend. I am so happy it is here!