Monday, August 12, 2013

My Monday::


I am so grateful for my mom. My dear mother worked her night shift last night and came over right from work to help me with the boys. She even had a Mcd's breakfast in hand. What she didn't know was that my client/friend was coming over for a hair appointment and was bringing her toddler twin girls who she didn't have a sitter for. My mom watched all of our kids this morning--- after working her night shift. I don't know how she survived. I demanded that she stay and nap this afternoon before driving home and I am so glad that she did. I honestly don't know what I would do without her help. She never ceases to amaze me.



Here are a couple things that happened today.

-Eli is 8 Months old today! He is growing up way to fast.

- The weather was beautiful! I am so glad we were able to sit in the backyard and soak it in.


-The kids chalked everything they laid their eyes on. I am so glad chalk washes right off.




- Ezra demanded to eat outside today. I pretended I was his waitress and took his order and even brought it out on a tray. He is so spoiled, but I miss my serving days.



- Everyone napped at the same time today. And we all woke up happy.

- We ate leftovers from last night. Delicious pull pork sandwiches and watermelon.

-We are still talking about how wonderful our weekend in Duluth as a family was.

- Ezra worked on his potty training. Had a few accidents, one resulting in a nasty clean up. I gagged a little.

- Fall wedding season is up and coming. Booking weddings left and right.

-There is a bucket of laundry that I should have folded Saturday... this bucket is my goal to get to for the week. - Have I mentioned that I hate wrinkly clothes?

-Marshall and I started a bonfire at 9pm. I was eaten alive by the mosquitoes as we shared s'mores.

The weather is supposed to be perfect this week and I want to spend as much time as we can outside.
Marshall and I are feeling a little ambitious about our house projects and can't help but dream about our next step on what to do.

Have a great week!