Here are a couple Fun Facts:
- I eat a LOT. Whenever I eat with other people they always comment on how much I eat. I have a big appetite. And most often my eyes are bigger than my stomach.
- When teaching Ezra to brush his teeth a while back, I told him that if he didn't brush his teeth that his teeth would fall out. He, of course, remembered this. Every day when he wants to brush his teeth, he tells me that his teeth are falling out. My mom would say this to me when I grew up and it scared me, I suppose I should have thought that this would scare Ezra, too.
- Ezra says the most believable things. I mean, this morning he told me that Jesus hugged him and when I asked him when, he responded confidently, "When he told me he loved me" I don't just believe that Christ hugged Ezra and told him this, but I believe he has taken all of us on his knee and told us he loved us before we came to this Earth. Ezra just may happen to remember.
- Ezra always wants me to talk to him, but if I sing to him I know he is really listening to what I am saying. I am Mary Poppins over here, singing all of my sentences. Ezra is loving it!
- Sleep training is going well! Marshall can't sleep through Eli's crying like I can.
- I worked on cleaning our bedroom and putting all the laundry in it's proper place this week. I am still not finished. My goal is to go through all our stuff and donate what we don't use/think/wear/care about. I am going to move room to room within our house. The bathroom is next. I plan on this taking me a while.
-My house is usually atrocious until about 4pm and then I am running around like a mad woman cleaning it up before Marshall gets home from work.
- I want to start my Christmas shopping for my boys already. Somebody hold me back.
-I probably could have gotten a lot more down at home this week, but I chose to spend a lot of my time playing on the floor with the boys. I couldn't help myself.
Here is to the end of another week! Happy Weekend!