Friday, September 27, 2013

Fun Facts Friday:

Seriously people. Where on earth did September go?

I feel like my days are getting shorter and busier- what is happening?!

We have a really fun weekend planned and I am really looking forward to it!



Here are a couple fun facts:



-I am jealous of all the mothers that are handed their healthy babies right after they are born and get to snuggle them close. I hope someday I will have a baby healthy enough to do this.

- I am putting myself on a spending freeze for the rest of the year. Time to make another "planned purchases list"

- Marshall has been counting his protein intake. And now I have been more aware of how much protein I get.  When I really only care a tiny bit.

-I fell asleep with my contacts in last night. I totally forgot to take them out. This morning I thought my vision had corrected itself!

-I have been in love more than once.



- This week at the library the firemen came with their big truck and Ezra was able to hop in and check it out, again. Ezra expects to just be able to get to sit behind the wheel of a big truck now.



- We are still working on Ezra's listening skills. I worked on focusing on the things Ezra should be doing instead of what he shouldn't.


- I love the way my children smell.

- I am so happy fall tv has started again! I just have to find time to watch it.

- Stepping on legos really is the worst thing to step on. I always almost curse when this happens.

- Leaving the salon to work from home was by far one of the best decisions I have made. It is so fun and has been such a blessing.

-I am so glad Ezra likes to pick up the bugs we find in our house. I wont touch them. He runs to get a piece of toilet paper and puts the bug in the toilet and flushes it down. Thank heavens for little boys.

- I find any excuse in the world to celebrate someone.


Have a great weekend- I know we will!