Friday, October 4, 2013

Fun Facts Friday:


We had a pretty good week. We had a couple get togethers with friends and were able to get outside on the nicest day (Monday) Other than that, I made it a point to sit on the floor and play with my children as much as I could. Ezra was happier, Eli was happier and I was happy not to have to run to wash dishes or fold laundry.
I was feeling guilty for not keeping up with the laundry or the dishes and even all the leftovers we ate this week, but 
 Marshall said to me, "I don't care about that stuff." and I was like, "heck ya! I'd rather play with my kids all day long anyways"

Here are some fun facts.

-We have a flat frog on our driveway. It has been there for over a week and Ezra always bends down and tells him he is cute. It is actually really sad. We were hoping an animal would come and drag away his flattened little body, but not even a wild animal wants any part of it. Poor little froggie.

-BUT. A wild large animal/creature/person pooped in our back yard. Someone/thing that eats lots of berries. Please don't poop in our yard. We have a 3 year old who we let run around back there. 

-We don't have space in our home for anymore childrens toys/furniture but if we did, I would totally get Eli one of these walker-saucer thing. He loved moving around in it.



-When it comes to playing with friends toys, it is usually a very serious business. He doesn't look at anyone in the eye, he moves from one toy to the next and when you ask him how he is doing, he responds quickly with "good"-- when really I can read his mind and he is saying "just leave me alone, mom- gosh!"



-When Eli bites me when nursing I want to scream to the high heavens and cut him off forever. When Ezra bites me (when he is playing around and gets aggressive) I want to throw him across the room. Neither will happen, but both have been close calls.


- I have experienced some of the most amazing things in my life. Really. Many miracles and no coincidences.

- I prefer to go to the temple with my husband. It just isn't the same without him with me.

- I have a weakness for buying books for my kids. I can't help myself.

-General Conference weekend! I feel like at the end of 6 months, my soul needs some uplifting. What a great opportunity to check myself. You can watch it, too! (Click on the link!)

I am looking forward to spending the weekend in with my boys and watching conference.
I can't wait to just be home together.


Have a great weekend!