Here are a couple fun facts: Some coming from all the thinking I did this week.
-Ezra will take Eli's socks right off his feet and put them on his hands and will be his gloves for the rest of the day.
- I love that people get excited about Tiffany jewelry. I, on the other hand, would never wear it. Sure, I would appreciate the gesture. But I am just as happy, if not happier with target jewelry.
- I looked at the same basket of clean laundry all week and said every day,"I will fold that tomorrow" and never did.
- Marshall and Ezra put together Ezra's big boy bed last night! Ezra helped Marshall with all of it! And Ezra couldn't get into bed. I watched him through the video monitor and it took him a while to finally fall asleep. He must have been too excited to sleep.
- Apparently Mom's aren't allowed to lock the bathroom door. Ever.
- Not all my days are happy days- I definitely have bad days and sad days where I want to hide under the covers and not come out and not be needed- but those days never happen.
- I was able to take down Ezra's crib and lower Eli's crib with the help of Ezra this morning.
- I don't believe that people can't change, but I do believe that some people just don't want to.
- Marshall had to remind me not react every time someone farts. We don't want our kids to be the ones laughing every time they hear a fart. (I can't help it. Farts are so funny)
- We need to shampoo our carpets- sooner than later.
-I know Eli will be happier once he starts crawling.