I am tired. I don't even know what it is like to feel entirely rested. And I am talking, having a full tank of energy all day long. What is that even like?
Our week was crazy, and I totally underestimated how much we had on the calendar when I had planned out our week. We survived. (Barely!)
Here are a couple fun facts-
- Ezra has the most expressive face. But when he gives me this face. I am sad for him.
-But when he gives me this face. I want to run away from him. I get a little scared. And thankfully, I don't see this one often. Barely ever, actually. But really. Doesn't it frighten you?
- Ezra loves Ms. Whitney. She comes over quite often to spend time with us and to help me out with the boys. We love her.
- Our friend Easton came over to play this week and we were so happy he did! Ezra LOVED having him over.
- And So did I, I had a little taste of what it would be like to have another little boy to feed in the house and I loved it, it was so fun to have 3 little boys sitting around our dinner table.
- Ezra hasn't been eating very well. I should take that back, he doesn't eat anything that is nutritious for him very well. Candy or corn bread, Yes, He puts that all down very well.
-Eli would rather be standing than sitting. And this goes for in his crib, too. I have found him standing and shaking mad in his crib too many times to count this week.
- And there is no stopping him. He is always on the move.
-Eli will be a year old next month!
-Eli also has a new tooth! A total of 5. He is mad about it, too.
-Henry and his parents came over for dinner this week. The boys were wild, maybe they missed each other? But it was fun to squeeze a play date in with dinner. And there was a small moment of civility in with their wild play.
-A good friend of mine said to me a couple weeks ago after telling her a story, "You over share.. (mid laugh) why would you tell me that?" I laughed out, and thought.. Yes. I do over share. That is what I do. And No. I don't know why I share half the things I do.
- Anytime I tell Marshall what I want for Christmas he replies with, "No. You don't want that, that's stupid, you will never use that." But it is really what I want.
- I invite people over to have dinner with us, not only because we love having them over, but it gives me an excuse to clean the bathroom and make a decent meal. These things don't happen unless there are people coming over these days.
- Sometimes, the most Christlike thing to do is to not say anything at all.
- I have total mom brain. I forget that I say things or do things. This is why I write everything down.
I am hoping to have the boys in bed by 7 tonight. All I want to do is catch up on my missed shows and fold laundry. I am actually looking forward to this.
Have a great weekend!