Friday, January 31, 2014

Fun Facts Friday:

January isn't supposed to be over yet. I barely succeeded at my goals. But, I really barely tried.
I had fast food twice this month instead of once as I planned. I worked out maybe 7 days this month- Total. I cut down on sweets, only because I didn't buy them. My money saving goal is the goal that I have taken most seriously and have done really well.

Here are some Fun Facts:

-I kind of dread Fridays when I look at my camera and realize that I didn't take any photos or when we didn't do anything all week worth really even talking about. But, still- I post anyways.

- We spent one of the really cold afternoons with Sarah and baby Noah. We went to the library for story time, had a delicious lunch and hung out for the afternoon. Ezra loved getting to hold Noah and even tried bench pressing him.


- Eli was proud to sit next to his brother during story time and I was surprised he sat still for as long as he did.


-This weather is really getting old. Ezra has way too much energy to be cooped up for so long.

- This week we learned about the letter E. Ezra can spell his name and when we point to a picture of an envelope, he thinks it is "e-mail" I laughed a lot at this.

-As I was vacuuming up Eli's breakfast mess, Ezra had his little backpack worn through his arms but up over his head, he ran full speed at the vacuum and bear hugged it. I couldn't believe my eyes as I continued to vacuum the floor, I was laughing too hard to be mad at him and to stop vacuuming. It was too funny.

- I knew I would get tired of my chevron rug when I bought it, now I am saving for a more neutral one.

- I feel a cold coming on and I am praying that I get sick AFTER Sunday. I am singing "How Great Thou Art" and I need my voice.

- I electrocuted myself so bad last night and it kind of knock me out. It took me a while to shake it off. I was doing dishes and as I reached over for the lid, my arm hit the power source to the crock pot while it was plugged in. The current zapped and surged through my body for what felt like a 5 second zap, but I am sure it was quicker than that. I had to sit down and pull myself together. I was by myself with the boys playing at my feet and I was immediately wondering the "what if's" I said a sincere prayer of gratitude that I was okay. It could have been so much worse.

- I want to be a minimalist. I am so inspired by people who don't have junk! This spring/summer, we plan on getting a big dumpster and I am going to throw so much of our junk in there. I am really excited!

-We have plans with friends this weekend, and I am looking forward to getting out of the house to have some fun. I hope we can all stay healthy through the weekend.

Have a great weekend!