Monday, March 3, 2014

My Monday:

It was a Monday Miracle that I was able to sleep until 7 this morning. I couldn't believe that I wasn't woken up sooner! Eli wa still out like a light--
Of course, he woke up sneezing and had a runny nose. Great. We are making this an every 4 week thing,now. These colds are killing me. 


I dressed the boys warm and ran to the nearest drug store to pick up a few things to prevent Eli's cold from getting the best of us. I diligently gave him his tiny cold tablets and prayed that it would prevent his cold from getting any worse. But I am not feeling hopeful. I sometimes feel like this poor kid can't catch a break.

We had a simple school time session this morning. We reviewed the letter G and talked about squares. We went on a "Square Hunt" and found all the squares we could. It was fun while it lasted.

I did a couple cuts today, Henry and his mamma's included. 




Henry, Ezra and Eli played pretty well together today.The time went almost too fast. Eli was ready for his nap by the time Henry was picked up. I laid him down right away and brought Ezra to his room and asked him whether or not he wanted to play quietly or have a nap. He chose to play quietly and I shut the door.

I laid down in my bed and fell deep asleep- only to be awoken quickly by Ezra who quickly climbed into bed with me and fell asleep for a nice longggggg nap. 

Eli woke up and we played with all the toys that normally get taken away by a big brother. 


I started the bacon for our BLTs and woke Ezra up.

Marshall was home for dinner tonight, this was such a treat- what better way to celebrate than with bacon! 

We picked up new bath toys this morning while we were out and Ezra was telling me all day how "messy" he was and how much he needed a bath- he was ready for his bath when it was time.



We cleaned the boys up, had Family Home Evening about our Savior, Jesus Christ and Marshall and I put the boys down.

I seem a lot less agitated than usual and my muscles aren't as tense. Weird. And! Today went unusually faster than most! I do not have a problem with that.

It is definitely time for ice cream.

We have another great week ahead. I am so happy to have Marshall home with us again. I can tell how much Ezra and Eli loved having him with us tonight, as well.

Have a great week!