Friday, July 4, 2014

Fun Facts Friday:: With PHOTOS!

Marshall stayed home from work yesterday and we took advantage of it!
We spent the entire day out with the boys and it was FUN!

We did what every other family thought to do yesterday,played hooky from work and went to como zoo. It was busy- but the weather was perfect and the animals were smelly and in good spirits.

Our week flew by and every day I had to ask Marshall what day it was almost everyday.
I am looking forward to the rest of the weekend home with the boys.  Without any concrete plans and beautiful weather in the forecast, it will be hard not to enjoy.

I finally got around to taking photos this week! I'm so glad that I lugged my camera along with us to the zoo. 

Here are some fun facts:

-This was probably one of the best things that I have ever heard, 
"Oh! I gotta go potty"- Ezra said.
"Good job listening to your body, Ezra" -I said
"I wasn't listening to my body. I was listening to the Spirit. The Spirit told me I had to go potty" - Ezra.


- I continued to wake up at 5:15 every morning this week for the gym! I have been sleeping better than ever, as well. I feel great and have been eating awesome. I am so proud of myself for finally taking care of myself. 

-Marshall and I grilled tilapia, zucchini and squash on the grill and feel like grill masters. I want to go to the store and spend all our money on meat and veggies to grill so we can show off!


 - I can literally feel myself going cross eyed from being so tired before 10 pm now.

- I love cleaning the boys ears. It is my favorite and I am glad that they are willing to let me. (Don't worry, I don't go too deep.)

- I have created imaginary lives for all the people at the gym. I even go as far as what kind of job they have and of what their significant other may be like. I am worried that now if I get to know any of them that they won't be as interesting as I have made them up to be in my head.

- I cry when I talk about Marshall being dead. Because sometimes I tell him that when he is dead I will do something that he won't let me do when he's alive (ie; grooming his brows or giving away all his junk) and then I cry picturing myself finally doing it and feeling terrible. (I have read this sentence more than once and it does not sound as good as it does in my head. It actually makes me sound totally psychotic. But it's real. lol)- I am so grateful for our van. We are so blessed to have a vehicle that is reliable.

- We are still without an oven. I wish I knew more about redoing a kitchen on a dime or what would be the best thing to do for our current kitchen set up. I just can't wrap my head around what would be ideal for our oven situation. Either in the wall OR free standing with new counter tops/sink/hood. I would have to forgo the finished basement. What is more important? I want it all done!

- Eli can count to three with his fingers.

-Marshall and I are going to the temple tomorrow morning and out to breakfast afterward. It will be nice to be out without the kids tomorrow.

Enjoy our photos from yesterday and Have a great 4TH!