This week went as fast as I knew it would. These summer days can be long but the weeks are short.
Here are some fun facts and a few photos from a trip we took to the nature center with Henry last week, today at our friends little beach and also from Michael's (Ezra and Eli's cousin) 5th birthday party.
- My sister in law and friend, Emily will be in town next week! We are all super excited!
-I attended and planned a Jazzercise activity for the women at my church this week. It was SO FUN! And not at all what I was expecting.
-I worked out Monday, Tuesday,Thursday, Friday this week! Feeling great!
- Thought I was pregnant. Not Pregnant.
- Made a to do list this week and have been successful in checking things off.
-Vampire Diaries station on Pandora is my summertime soundtrack.
- Ezra's closet doors are off the track and are broken. THIS is the most annoying thing ever when trying to put his laundry away.
-Washed the dining room drapes and shrunk them, Our window looks so embarrassed.
- The dumpster we ordered was WAY smaller than we imagined. It will be topped off with junk before tomorrow night.
- I always feel ridiculous hauling the boys and all their stuff to the beach, I am sure I look like I am going on a week long trip.
- I hate bug spray but found one that works well, feels good and smells good!
-I also found a new deodorant that is the BEST that I have ever tried!
- Every morning this week, I found an earwig in my bathroom. I killed every single one. (Unless it is the same one that just won't die.)
-I am missing my tv shows. I shouldn't, but I really do.
I am looking forward to getting some things cleared out of our house this weekend! Operation get rid of JUNK!! YAHOO!!
Have a great weekend!
And- Thank you for keeping up with our lives.