Here are some Fun Facts this week.
-If possible, have a meeting with your husband (Or wife/significant other)once a week. Marshall and I did this Sunday and as much as I DREADED it, this week has gone so smooth. We are working together on projects that have been needing to get done and we are on the same page. A couple's counsel was just what we needed.
- Never master reset your phone unless you ABSOLUTELY have to. I had no idea how much I relied on my phone for absolutely everything. My schedule, my weeks menu, my expected period, my bank account, gym schedule, salon books...etc.. I was lost trying to put it all back into place. I hate that I am so dependent of my phone. How did that happen!
-My new motto: Have you done something for someone today? Everyday this week I challenged myself to do something for someone else, even if it was just a message letting them know I was thinking of them.
- When in doubt, buy a new shower curtain. Instant bathroom face lift. I get bored of my bathroom and always want to change it up.
-Eli's colds last longer than normal colds. Why is that?
- Eli still naps two times a day and he turned 20 months this week! I love that he is such a good sleeper.
-Ezra and Eli are both testing limits as of late. I feel like I am counting 1............2...........3.... all.day.long. I am so tired of it. I am open to learning new methods of teaching my children to listen and obey!
- Whenever I tell a scary story, I get goosebumps. Every time.
- This week, on a particularly hot day, I said, "I am sweating like a pig!" and Ezra thought that was hilarious.
- I am watching Noah today for our good friends and I am obsessed with him. I want to keep him forever. He is the perfect little baby and adorable to boot.
-Eli doesn't like anything more than doing to another kid, what his big brother does to him. Pushing Noah around in the cozy coupe brought him uncontrollable joy.
- Nothing gets our house cleaner and faster, than inviting friends over. We have friends over as much as our schedule allow ;)
- My business is doing better than I ever thought it could. Juggling being at home and a small business owner isn't easy- but I am grateful that everyday things work out where I am able to keep it together.
- Still loving the gym and as vain as this may be, I am noticing results. It feels so good.
- I chipped my front tooth last week on a plastic fork!! I immediately over reacted and called the dentist but cancelled. It is really not as bad as I thought it was and will have it checked out at my next check up.
- I need quiet time every day. Even if that means I pretend I am sleeping while Ezra plays in his room and Eli pounds the wall with his feet when he should be napping. This time is needed for my sanity.
- Red Robin on a rainy day is never a bad idea. And the balloons... are a life saver. Our favorite game is to not let it hit the ground.
-But when it does hit the ground.... It's a sad... sad... time.
-But. If anyone needs a babysitter, Ezra's number is the same as mine. ;)
I am excited to have some girlfriends over tomorrow for breakfast and Marshall and will be busy working in the basement for the rest of the day. Gettin' things done!
Have a great weekend!