Monday, September 15, 2014

My Monday:


Ezra crawled into bed with us around 3 am, and from then on, Marshall and I were both tossing and turning until my alarm went off. I was ready to just wake up and go the gym, I mean, I was already up.

It took me a while to get out of the house, but I got there. There were a lot of people there today, I don't like when there are too many people (for some reason, I get SO intimidated), but I do like the energy. An old man, who was extremely confident, which I admired, said, "Having fun, yet?" and I just smiled and thought that I should have asked him that. He was the one running around with the boot camp group with a SMILE on his face! He was loving it and it was so fun to watch. I, on the other hand, was working on my triceps and could not be bothered. :)

When I got home, the house was quiet. Only Marshall was awake and he was scrubbing the inside of our toaster oven door until it was squeaking clean. I couldn't believe that the boys were still asleep but knew they needed it. They played hard last night.

I kept telling Marshall to hurry and get ready and leave for work so he could get home early, but couldn't help from enjoying the quiet time we had to have a conversation. It hardly ever happens anymore. Our phone conversations throughout the day are a lot clearer than our conversations face to face. (Our boys have a lot to add to every conversation we have.)

Eventually the boys were up. I was ready to get them fed and get the day rolling. We had a new week of school time beginning and we were introducing the letter B. 

Once Ezra's bed was (kind of made) and his blankets were (mostly) folded and toys were picked up, we danced our wiggles out and started our lesson. Today, we focused on Bumble Bees and we spent the afternoon at the library for story time and for Books. We checked out just enough books to annoy the line of people behind me. I never looked over my shoulder, but I could hear them huffing and puffing to know I wasn't moving fast enough to their liking.




Eli LOVED story time. He got a bit antsy and wanted to move all around, but I loved it when he went straight up to the librarian as she read her story. He couldn't take his eyes off of the book. 

After our library time, I had a few errands to run. Ezra needed new socks, and we needed to pick up some photos.  And of course, Ezra HAD to try (and beg for-- ) this hoodie. I didn't give in, although it was so cool for him.
And then, I needed fill up my gas tank, I got a great deal at Sams Club! 3.06 a gallon! (I remember when I first got my license and gas was only $.98)


We all crashed when we got home-- except for Ezra. He had to look at his books for a while before crawling in for a nap. When I woke up, I had to remind my hands and legs how to move again- my body was so tired.

I didn't know how much longer the boys would be asleep for so I started dinner. I was able to get most of it going before Eli woke up and took over the house. 
 I made loaded baked potato soup, tonight and It's amazing. 

Ezra didn't wake up until after 5 and I had to wake him up. He wasn't happy about it.
He was up just before Marshall was home from work.

I planned on mowing the lawn before the sun went down and barely made it. Just as I was finishing up, it was getting pretty dark. I can't believe how short our days are again! 

Marshall let the boys in the back while I was working out there and they were SO happy to outside! 
It was like they were let loose and needed to run free! I guess I had forgotten that we have been pretty cooped up lately, but they haven't made any mention of wanting to go out..... whoops.

I will try to do more walks this week with them-- or just let them outside. We need to take advantage of these last days before the snowy season hits us. 



We have a fairly busy week and a busy weekend ahead. We are trying to get more and more things crossed off of our never ending home projects lists!

Have a great week.