Saturday, June 6, 2015

Catch up:

Let's catch up from the last couple weeks, shall we?
 It has been crazy busy over here. Not just with being a mom-- but being all sorts of other people who mom's need to be. You know, like a driver, secretary, shopper, planner, organizer, cleaner, mover, business owner, home manager, server, cook, teacher, milk maker, bather, referee and all sorts of others. Our days have been long.

Here are a couple things we have been up to.

-I have had such good intentions to start a summer school time-time- with the boys but haven't done it yet. I have a board and supplies all set up and everything... I'll get to it.

- I am scared to eat meat for fear of arsenic after reading an article about it this week. We are only buying ridiculously over priced and fancy certified organic from now on.

- Our basement will be finished by July! We have our mudding/taping/painter booked and carpet scheduled to be completed by the end of June.

- My vision gets worse after every pregnancy. I will be blind by the time I am forty. I am sure of it.

- I grocery shop after the boys are in bed.

- Eli's vocabulary is expanding in the most adorable way. He is repeating many new words he hears and his raspy voice trying to enunciate is the best thing to hear.

- All I want to do is clean our bedroom. It is a disaster! I am slowly making my way there, but it is the messiest place in our entire house!

- Great- Great Grandma and Great Grandma and a cousin came to visit us this week and it was so sweet to watch the boys with them.






-Ezra refuses to nap with the rest of us, so we find him like this sometimes.


- Our family fish, Frankie died last Sunday. Ezra was devastated. This was a perfect opportunity to teach him about life and death and Heavenly Father's plan for His children (and animals/pets ;) Ezra sobbed into my shoulder while saying through his tears, "Saying goodbye is hard..." I cried with him as his little body shook against mine as he hugged me tight. I don't like seeing my boys sad like this, it is absolutely heart breaking,
- Ezra begs to hold Oliver and he showers him with kisses. He also likes to make up songs for him.

- I love to blow bubbles but hate when my hand gets wet and soapy from the wand.


- Marshall had his wisdom teeth removed-- watching him being pushed out in a wheel chair was a sight to be seen. I am still giggling over how he was when he was coming out of anesthesia. He was so out of it. Trying to do sign language with random jumbled letters. His mom was able to come over to help out with the boys but she also did so much to help with Marshall.


- Oliver turned 2 months this week! How did that happen!? He is weighing in at 10 lbs 2 ounces and is 21 inches long. He is smiling and laughing at random things and LOVES being around people.


- Marshall gave Eli the most beautiful blessing this past Sunday at church. We had both of our family members there and also our dearest friends, it was Oliver's special day.

-This was our best attempt at a family photo at church.



We are hoping Marshall recovers from his wisdom tooth extraction so he can help us out and so he can "Spin and run" Apparently, he does these things and Ezra misses it.