Here are a couple fun facts:
-I started singing a song that I love and both boys started yelling "Stop!!!!" while covering their ears. I was seriously embarrassed. I know it has been a while since I have stretched these vocal chords, but man! There went my self esteem.
-I am still nervous to take the boys out to the park, splash pad, beach, zoo or any other place that many other people or children will be. I know I can do it, but I have to pump myself up a lot to do it and REALLY prepare Ezra and Eli for it. Especially Eli. He is my little runner. He is a free spirit and he does what he feels.
- I cleaned out my room and went through my closet, drawers and shoe collection this week and donated what I could to the church garage sale this week. Some of which were countless pairs of designer denim that I hung on to because of the price, but talked myself into donating because a) Not even sure if they are still cute b) I didn't dare try them on, I didn't even want to know how much I DIDN'T fit them. c) I am in need of new jeans anyways. Marshall prefers that I get rid of my clothes before purchasing anything new.
- Oliver is smiling and laughing all the time now. He is adorable. He especially loves when Ezra rubs his belly and talks to him. It is pretty cute.
-The boys have marked everything that has a surface in our backyard with sidewalk chalk. Eli can't control himself. He was even marking the rocks and his own shoes!
-Remember wearing your dads shirt to bed? Wasn't it the best?
- Marshall's mouth seems to be better, thank heavens! I can't wait to eat real food with him again!
- I have tried the Blizzard of the month almost every month this year. I am planning on trying the featured blizzard of the month every month for the rest of the year. Do this with me, people! It's fun and delicious. (We walk there so I don't feel so guilty)
-Ezra cried while I buzzed his head on the 90 degree day this week. "I like my crazy hair mom, I like my bed head!" His head gets soaking wet with sweat in the heat, he will thank me later.
- I will call the police if I feel like I need to.
-Business in the salon seems to be at it's peak. It could also be that now I am juggling 3 children, home responsibilities and a business. I sometimes feel crazed but feeling like I am finally getting into good groove.
- I am mostly hot and sweaty when I am nursing and that 90 degree day we had this week was the worst. I prefer to stay inside on days like that. I am a milk machine! I am always over heating!
Looking forward to the weekend with my boys and hopefully Marshall and I will be able to sneak out for a mini date!