Wednesday, September 16, 2015

State Fair 2015::





















I can't believe that it has taken me this long to post about our day at the State Fair.
We had a great time! We met up with Marshall's brother, Mike and took the shuttle into the fairgrounds. From there, we spent the morning watching the horses in the coliseum, and visited all the animals in the barns. 
We ate lots of fair food and the guys took a ride on the giant slide.
I plopped down where I could to feed Oliver from time to time and he was as happy as could be in his car seat for a lot of the time. I have a good friend who has a horse at the fair every year, so we were lucky enough again to visit her and ALL of us were able to hop of the horse bare back! It was horrifying and exciting at the same time! The weather was perfect and the crowds were too much to handle. I was completely worn out this time around. Marshall and I met up with friends the Friday night before and thought that once a year is plenty on us and our wallets!

We love the state fair!






And a few photos from our date night at the fair.

The steak kabobs are my new favorite!
I had to take a photo of these cheese curds, because I swear you can almost smell them and taste them through the photo. Aren't they delicous?


I didn't love the deep friend twinkie, but I had to try it.

See you next year state fair!