Monday, November 9, 2015

Catch up with Photos::::


I forgot that I had this amazing photo of the cousins when they were in town to visit a couple weeks ago. Don't even ask what I had to do to get them to all look at the camera at the same time! It was a sight to see!
The boys were invited to a friends home for a little halloween party and it was the perfect fall day. I took advantage of the crunchy leaves and perfect sun to get photos of the boys in their costumes. It's always impossible to grab a decent one on the actual night.

We spent the entire Halloween day replacing our kitchen sink ( I was without on for a full week) It is a luxury to have one, let me tell you! I took the boys down the street to trick or treat and that was more than enough. With Eli's allergies, we have talked a little about doing a caramel apples and a halloween movie instead of trick or treating (and going to the church party, instead) He wasn't able to have any of his candy and it's sad! (I end up eating it, too!)

Our Birthday's came and gone- Just like that!
Ezra enjoyed receiving cards from his aunts,uncles and cousins in Utah! 
And we ordered a pizza and made a cake of his choosing for his big day!


Marshall and I were so excited to dress up for a halloween party with friends. I am already planning our costumes for next year!




Oliver is 7 months!! 18 lbs! He is as sweet as ever and I can't handle his baby blue eyes!
He had a minor surgery this past week as well. He did much better than I did. He's already (almost) recovered and I am so glad we went through with this procedure when we did.



Marshall and I totally spoiled ourselves and saw Jim Gaffigan live at the State Theater. It was AMAZING! We had such a fun time and were so glad we were able to grab dinner with friends beforehand. (And of course, grateful as always to my mom for helping with the kiddos.)
We are so excited and happy for my little sister! Her boyfriend told us a few weeks ago that he was going to ask her to marry him. Of course, it has been killing me to not talk about it. He sent her on a scavenger hunt and sent her around the city with a gopro camera on her head in a 10 person limo. We were so happy she was able to stop at our house for a clue. The boys LOVED being able to crawl around in the limo. Ezra just couldn't wrap his head around the limo turning corners. ha!


 I am so excited for Kelly and Mike and so excited to help plan a wedding!